AUTO-96 automated thermal cycler, which can be connected to a computer through a USB port or RS232 / RS485 port. All operations are completed on the special software for the computer control of the PCR instrument. After the operation file is issued, the machine can work without the computer to ensure that the experiment is not affected by the computer failure. High heating and cooling rate, max ramping rate is 5℃/s. Small size, can be equipped with desktop pipetting station.
1. Adopt imported customized long-life Peltier heating units, and cycle time is more than 1,000,000.
2. The reinforced aluminum block treated by anodizing technology not only retains fast thermal conductivity, but also has sufficient corrosion resistance;
3. High heating and cooling rate, max ramping rate is 5℃/s, can save your precious time.
4. Electric Self-adapting hot lid can fit full 96 wells plate and half skirt 96 wells plate.
5. Small size, can be equipped with desktop pepetting station
6. Auto 96 can be connected to a computer through a USB port or RS232 / RS485 port. All operations are completed on the special software for the computer control of the PCR instrument.
7. The instrument can be operated offline. When the computer crashes or the communication is interrupted, it will not be affected and the experiment can be carried out normally;
8. Automatic power-off protection, after the power supply is restored, the unfinished cycle is automatically executed to ensure the safe operation of the entire amplification process;
9. Support opening hot lid and adding samples during the experiment to meet various experimental needs;
10. The control software can be upgraded through the computer.
0.2ml tubes，8 strips，Full 96 wells plate,
Half skirt96 wells plate,
No skirt 96 wells plate
MAX. Heating Rate
MAX. Cooling Rate
Ramping Rate Adjustable
Gradient Temp. Range
Hot Lid Temperature
Hot Lid Height Adjustable
Electric hot lid
Max. No. of Step
Max. No. of Cycle
1 Sec - 600 Sec
Auto Data Protection
Hold at 4℃
USB2.0 , RS232/RS485
100-240VAC , 50/60Hz , 600 W