ELVE series thermal cycler uses long service life peltier. Its max. Ramping rate is 5 ℃/s and cycle times is more than 1000,000. The product combines a variety of advanced technologies: Android system; color touch screen; gradient function; WIFI module built-in; support cell phone APP control; email notification function; big storage capacity and support USB device.
1. Long service life Peltier heating units.
2. Reinforced aluminum module with anodizing technology can keep rapid heating-conducting property and have enough corrosion resistance.
3. High heating and cooling rate, max. Ramping rate 5 ℃/s, can save your precious time.
4. Scalable hot lid fits tubes of different heights.
5. TFT color capacitive touch screen ( 5 inches, 800×480 pels), graphical menu navigation interface, very easy to operate.
6. Built-in 11 standard program file template, can quickly edit the required files.
7. Folder management, user can build directory.
8. he running program and left time can be displayed in real time , allow to edit file when program is running.
9. One-click quick incubation function can meet experiment’s needs such as denaturation, enzyme cutting/enzyme-link and ELISA.
10. Hot lid temperature and hot lid work mode can be set to meet different experiment’s need.
11. Automatic restart after power failure. When power is restored it can continue to run unfinished program.
12. Support USB to store and copy PCR data, user can control PCR by USB mouse.
13. Update software by USB and LAN.
14. WiFi module built-in, one unit can control multiple PCR machine through computer or cell phone with internet connection.
15. Support email-alert function when experiment is over.
0.2ml single tube
0.2ml single tube，8 strip
MAX. Heating Rate
MAX. Cooling Rate
Ramping Rate Adjustable
Gradient Temp. Range
Hot Lid Temperature
Number of Programs
10000 +(USB FLASH)
Max. No. of Step
Max. No. of Cycle
1 Sec - 600 Sec
Auto Data Protection
Hold at 4℃
Long PCR Function
Mobile phone APP
5 inch，800×480 pels, 65K color
USB2.0 , WIFI
47-63Hz , 120 W
47-63Hz , 200W